Sunday, June 28, 2009

Twinkies




Juliet and Reese are looking a LOT alike these days. People easily get them confused....especially in pictures. Juliet is still lagging behind in the weight department, so it's easy to tell her from the other two in person. I couldn't leave Allie out, so she makes an appearance in the last picture.
All is well here at the Westmoreland home. We have been in DeKalb all weekend. Chad's been fishing and I have been playing with babies :). They are such little chatter boxes. They will "talk and talk and talk"....like they are really trying to tell you something. It's the funniest thing. I don't remember Luke being this talkative. I'm sure we are all in for some interesting conversations in the future!!!

4 comments:

  1. They are so adorable! I bet you give out a thousand kisses a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable!!! Who was the littlest one, Juliet? She seems fiesty...

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are sooo cute!!! the girls are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reese really looks like Luke to me and she and Juliet do look so much alike. They are all precious and we miss seeing you! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete